Monday, September 12, 2011

I Love U and Bridal Shower

Here it is scrappers!  The new kit B.F.F. by Blue Heart Scraps and Sanko Studio!  This kit was a lot of fun to work with and my first of many with Blue Heart Scraps!  I'm super excited to be a part of her team!

So here's a look at the collaboration kit...
Lots of fun papers, embellishments and 3 different colors in the Alpha!  

Here's what I came up with...


Credits: B.F.F. by Blue Heart Scraps and Sanko Studio; Font: 1942 report

Credits: B.F.F by Blue Heart Scraps and Sanko Studio; Font: Traveling_Typewriter and Pea Ashlyn; Template Pack 11 by Christy Haig

AND...for the second LO I used Template Pack 11 by Christy Haig!!  Here's what the pack looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...