Monday, July 25, 2011

July Highlights LO

Over at Sunshine Studio Scraps I participated in the July "Capture Challenge".  I was challenged to share 3 things that my family has done so far this July.  The neat thing about this challenge is that you can just post pictures or do a layout with the pictures.  Also each challenge you participate in give you a point and after 12 points you can get coupons to the Sunshine Shop!!  So far with this month and last month I'm at 8 points!

I chose to show my pictures in a layout, may as well get some scrapping done right!  I wanted to do something simple and just show off the events and the story.

I used the kit "Family Forever" by Inspired Designs by Crystal (you can find her amazing stuff over at Sunshine Studio Scraps!!)  I think her kit goes perfectly with these pictures!

Credits: Family Forever by Inspired Designs By Crystal; Font: Pea C-Squared, Pea Ashlyn, and Base 05


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...