Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bear Paw Festival

At the beginning of this month we went to the Bear Paw Festival in Eagle River.  It was a small festival with a local parade.  It was no Rose Parade but it was still fun to take Jesse to his first ever parade!  It was even more fun because we got to meet up with a huge group of our church friends and their little ones.

When I saw Inspired Designs by Crystal's new kit, Bonfire at Twilight, I knew that I wanted to do a LO with my husband because of all of the masculine colors.  I just knew that the pictures of him and our baby would be perfect for this kit!

Credits: Bonfire at Twilight by Inspired Designs by Crystal; Font: Traveling_Typewriter, Pea Amy G, and Sneakerhead BTN Shadow

Here's a look at the kit:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...