Monday, May 23, 2011

Where have I been??

Well hello there everyone!!  I cannot believe how long I've been away from scrapbooking!!  Wow, who would have thought that having a newborn (and a recent move) would do that to a girl!!  So my last post was BEFORE I had my little man (baby Jesse) and now he's already 8 weeks old!!  Talk about a long time to be away.  Needless to say I'm starting to get the hang of this mommy thing and now have time for some personal fun!!

If any of you happened to be curious about baby Jesse... 

  • I had him naturally with out any pain meds
  • I was at the birth center for 13 hours
  • I was having contractions for about 24 hours
  • I went into labor on my due date and had him the next morning!

  • He was born March 26th at 4:16 am at a birth center and delivered by a Midwife
  • He was 20.5 inches long
  • He was 7 lbs. and 14 oz.
  • He came out with a full head of thick black hair!!
Here's little Jesse at 2 weeks old!  I love this picture because he looks so little, whereas his other pictures for this photo shoot he looks big and chunky (much older than 2 weeks).  I wanted the sleepy newborn pictures where the baby is knocked out and absolutely pose-able.  Jesse was wide awake and totally alert, holding his head up and trying to get away.  It made for some priceless pictures!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...