Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Favorite Things Challenge

Poor Susan has had a tough couple of months!  First with her family being sick and now with a broken computer!!  Unfortunately for us she cannot make new kits for the moment.  I'm not letting that stop me though!  I've decided to use some of her older kits to work on a new challenge from ScrapDelicious.com

For May there is a month long challenge being hosted by DeDe of Designz by DeDe.  DeDe challenges us to focus on ourselves this month by scrapbooking our favorite things.  Each day she posts a new favorite thing to scrap.  I don't know if I'll be doing every day (I also came into this challenge a bit late) but I'm having fun participating!  

If you want to participate click HERE to go to the challenge link!!

So here are a few of my favorites...

Credits: Fall Girls by Susan Godfrey Designs; Font: Typewriterhand and Digs My Hart

Credits: Autumn Bounty by Susan Godfrey Designs; Font: Typewriterhand, Digs My Hart, and Dream Orphans; Picture from ShareFaith.com

Credits: Fall Girls by Susan Godfrey Designs; Alpha: Autumn Bounty by Susan Godfrey Designs; Font: Typewriterhand and Digs My Hart 

Credits: Fall Girls by Susan Godfrey Designs; Alpha: Autumn Bounty by Susan Godfrey Designs; Font: Typewriterhand and Digs My Hart

Credits: Autumn Bounty by Susan Godfrey Designs; Font: Typewriterhand andDigs My Hart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...