Tuesday, February 1, 2011

P365 Challenge Week 3 and 4

Just finished up the month of January for Project 365.  I'm really enjoying this project this year even though in ways it's more involved than the 52 Blessings Challenge I'm finishing up.  The great thing about P365 is that it's documenting each day whereas the 52 Blessings only focused on one event each week.  Also, this challenge will keep me more accountable for taking pictures (I missed A LOT of days last year).  And I think my favorite thing about this challenge is the fact that with the templates from Weeds & Wildflowers Designs I don't have to sit and think about how to do my LO AND there's continuity throughout the whole year!!  So yeah, I'm super excited about my final product!!


So here is the rest of January...6 more pages...






Credits: Sweet and Simple Paper Embellishment and Template Kit #1 by Gina Marie Huff at Weeds & Wildflowers Designs; Life 365 Journal It from Weeds & Wildflowers Designs; Font: Pea Nguyen from Kevinandamanda.com and Traveling_Typewriter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...