Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter - Week 44

After doing 3 LOs in one day I took the day off yesterday! I didn't do any LO's but I did organize my growing scrap kits and drew up a plan of action for my 52 Blessings 2010 page a day challenge. Now I know what event will be used for each page I need to create.

So on to my new page...week 44...7 of 32 pages...I got to use one of my new freebies from Collab Girls Creations, which is an amazing blog with some really awesome designers!

One thing I really love about the picture that I used for this layout was the fact that I was actually able to capture the snow falling! I had been standing on the back porch messing with the camera settings trying to get the shot just right. I was pleasantly surprised when I actually captured it!

Credits: Christmas Gift by Collab Girls Creation; Font: Candy Square BTN Striped

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...