Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 37 - You're Not Alone

Layout 25 of 32...still on track even over the weekend which is so awesome!!  My to-list from last years album is so much smaller than my completed list now!!  Yay!

Very early Sunday morning (one of those time where Jesse was laying on my bladder and keeping me awake) I began to think about the LOs that are left.  I had a mental picture of how I wanted to do week 37 and this is pretty much it.  Only, while I was dozing off I had an amazing letter to my little guy included as part of the journaling.  However, when I got down to doing this page I really liked the simplicity of it and decided not to do the letter after all...I may change it later on.

Credits: Fall Girls by Susan Godfrey Designs;
Word Art: The Creations Freebie at Create with TLC;
Font: Pea Zigy

Here is the kit that I used to create my layout.  I loved how it included soft tones in green and brown.  These happen to be some of my fav colors and the colors that I am using for my little guy's nursery.  I also loved how the kit had flowers that weren't super girly which worked really well for a baby boy page!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...