Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 28 - Promise...

I guess I took a few days off from my scrapbooking challenge.  Saturday I was out all day shopping for a baby shower gift and walking around the mall.  I justified not doing any pages because I was already a page ahead.  Then Sunday we had church all morning, and the baby shower not long after.  By the time I got home from the shower I was exhausted.  So today after a full day of cleaning house and cooking I was finally able to put together a LO.  I am now 1 day behind.  


So here is my new LO...
Credits: FunkyLicious by Delicious Scraps; Font: Romance Fatal Serif and Scriptina; LO inspired by Sketch 50 by Pamela at Scrapbook Challenges

Sketch 50 by Pamela at Scrapbook Challenges



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...