Thursday, January 13, 2011

Week 27 - Take A Hike

I have continued with my Page A Day challenge and thankfully haven't gone too far off track!  I can honestly say that I will be very happy when 52 Blessings 2010 is complete!!  I finished this LO yesterday late at night and while I had some issues putting it together in the beginning, it seemed to just fall together easily at the end...I'm so thankful that Pamela at Scrapbook Challenges continues to create great sketches to help inspire me when my creativity is running low!!  This LO is 12 of the 32 that I need to have complete by January 31!


Credits: Love Our World by Susan Godfrey Designs at Faith Sisters Digital Shop; Word Art: The Creations Freebie at Create with TLC; Font: Andalus; Sketch 236 by Pamela from Scrapbook Challenges
This is the sketch that I used to help create my LO!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...