Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Page A Day Challenge...the plan

In order to give myself some direction for the completion of my personal challenge I've drawn up a plan...how detailed that plan is, is an entirely different story. Completing December was so easy because it was so fresh...doing pages from May, not so fresh!

I ran into some issues along the way. Somewhere around August I stopped taking as many pictures so I have a few weeks here and there with no pictures. I have no problem with doing LOs without pics, however, I couldn't begin to guess what may have occurred during those weeks. My solution, I'm going to have to fudge my pages a bit and call a LO the next week while it may still be apart of the same week. The point is that in the end I'll have 52 Blessings!!

Wish me luck and cheer me on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...