Friday, December 10, 2010

Long Time No Scrap!!

Hello All! It has been several months since I've been on my blog AND several months since I've actually scrapbooked!! It's sad, I know! Well I have every excuse in the book...family visiting, school with it's papers, projects, mid terms and finals, and being pregnant! However, My excuses are slowly running out and now I am motivated to scrap once again!!! I've also been motivated to begin a family blog to keep everyone updated on the last stretch of my pregnancy and the adventures of being new parents!!

So the first thing I scraped was our family X-Mas card which I will eventually post! The next thing I had to scrap was my prego belly pics and then the ultrasound pics of our baby boy Jesse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...