Thursday, December 30, 2010

Beach Beauty

So here is another awesome kit by Susan Godfrey. This one is called U Rock and as you can see has some really cute elements that rock! The thing I love about these kits is that even though there is a theme, there is enough variety to scrap a completely different theme. I was able to put together a beach LO of my little sister using this kit!


Here is what I came up with using this great kit! These pictures are special to me because they are of my little sister when she came to California for the first time to watch me graduate from college. This was the first time she had ever been on the beach and seen the ocean!

Credits: U Rock! by Susan Godfrey Designs at Faith Sisters Digital Shop; Font: Liorah BT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...