Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Can Only Imagine- January

My Sweet, Sweet Song Challenge from Faithsisters.com

I love this monthly challenge! Each month we have to create a LO that is inspired by a particular Christian song. We get a theme and then find a song that "speaks" to us. Not only are we challenged to follow the theme but we are also challenged to use a particular color palette. The theme for January was, "My Soul Cries Out"

Every time I listen to this song I nearly get tears in my eyes. The lyrics are so true for me. I can only imagine what I will do when I see Jesus. Will I dance for joy, be still, stand before Jesus, or fall, will I sing hallelujah, or even be able to speak in the Lord's presence...I can only imagine.

Credits: God Shaped Hole from Scrap Quest Designs by Jennifer Eldridge; Font: Calligraph421 BT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...