Friday, May 28, 2010

Fun With Friends - Week 3

Week 3
I am kind of behind on this challenge. I actually just finished this layout! I've been waiting on our friends Kathy and Ger to get me a copy of our sledding fun to scrap this page. I decided that I would try to use the three pictures that I was able to take before my battery died. Although I didn't get the pictures I wanted on the LO, I'm happy that I was able to finish Week 3!

On another note, I was actually able to use only one kit for this page! WooHoo! That was one of my goals, so I am quite proud that I did it! I really wasn't too difficult because Sunshine Artz is one of my favorites!




Credits: Ginger X-Mas by Sunshine Artz; Font: Flakes and Andalus

1 comment:

  1. Wow very beautiful use of the kit - what a gorgeous layout you made!! I love the ripped paper and your layouting - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...