Wednesday, May 9, 2012

iNSD weekend layouts!!

I don't know about you but I'm still recovering from iNSD!!  I was busy chatting and doing speed scraps all weekend long.  There was a crazy hard scavenger hunt in the shop and I was lucky to find all of the items.  There was also a designer guess who game (I only got 6 out of 17 correct) that was pretty tough as well!  My house was a disaster and my poor son just wanted some time with mommy!!  By the time the weekend was over, I felt delirious and somehow my layouts for speed scraps ended up starting to look the same!!!  How is that even possible??  So here are some of the layouts that I finished over the weekend!

Credits: Colors of My Life Blue by Inspired Designs; Black Alpha from Goodnight Sweetheart by Inspired Designs; Leaves from Happy Hopscotch by Inspired Designs and Reading Room from Inspired Designs: Font: Little Pot

Credits: Beep Boop by Blue Heart Scraps; Alpha and leaves from Sugar High by Blue Heart Scraps

Credits: Delightful by Sugar Kissed Designs; Leaf from Reading Room by Inspired Designs

Credits: Give Thanks by Connie Prince; Leaves from Roughin' It by Sherry Ferguson; Screw from Colors Of My Life Purple by Inspired Designs

Credits: Delightful by Sugar Kissed Designs; Night Owls: NSD Template 2 by Sugar Kissed Designs; Font: 1942 Report

Credits: Beep Boop by Blue Heart Scraps; Sugar High by Blue Heart Scraps; Flowers from Fresh Picked by Blue Heart Scraps and Carefree Days by Blue Heart Scraps; black and white alpha from Our Family Story by Inspired Designs; Font: Pea Emmie


Photobucket
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...